Connecting in Community
At Thornapple we value community.
The Hospitality Ministry Team organizes events periodically during the year to help people get to know each other and develop community.
Upcoming Connecting in Community Events:
Picnic Pops July 12, 19 and 26. Pick a date or come to all three. For all the details, click here.
Thornapple heads to a Whitecaps game on Wednesday, July 24. For details, click here.
Our Connecting@thornapple class is offered twice a year. It is a great way to learn more about the church and to meet some of the staff and elders. For more details go to this link.
For events specifically for women, click here.
For events specifically for men, click here.
Room at the Table: The first Sunday of every month we encourage people to eat together after worship. For more details, click here.
Here are some additional ways to connect in community at Thornapple:
- You can volunteer to serve together in one of the many ministry areas.
- You can join a small group - we call these Life Groups at Thornapple.
- You can particpate in one of the women's or men's Bible studies.
- You can attend one of the women's or men's events that take place periodically throughout the year.
- You can join an adult formation class.