2019 Israel Trip with dr. Gary Burge
May 21-June 2, 2019*
All adults are invited to join us on a 13 day, all-inclusive Israel Study Tour. You will be immersed in the land and lessons of the Bible as you’re led on a journey through Scripture while your local guide and driver will bring the past and present culture of Israel alive to all your senses. Unlike other Holy Land tours, this tour is solely focused on bringing Scripture to life through first-hand experiences in the places the stories actually happened. As an all-inclusive trip you’ll be free to focus on each moment without worrying about lodging, tips, transportation, entrance fees, food or water. Our main tour guide will be Middle East expert, Dr. Gary Burge.
Please note: The number currently pre-registered has reached the total we can take on the tour. But the actual registration for the trip with the tour company will open at the end of June 2018. No one is formerly registered until they are registered with the tour company and pay their deposit. At that time we could have some cancellations, so feel free to fill out the form below expressing your interest in the trip. The first 30 will be invited to register first and if there are openings those who registered after the initial 30 will be able to register in the order they signed up here.
Learn more about the trip by clicking here.
Items of note:
- There are limited spots available for the trip (30). If there are still openings on August 1, we will open it up to people outside of Thornapple.
- The projected cost is estimated at no more than $4,500* per person, with a probable payment schedule listed below:
- $500.00 per person deposit due on confirmation of registration (end of June 2018)*
- Half the remaining cost of trip will be due on or about February 5, 2019*
- Total balance due on or about April 9, 2019*
*Dates and total cost will be firmed up by the end of June.
The first 30 that sign up here will be given priority when formal registration begins.